Oral Presentations on Freely Chosen Subjects
Abstracts submitted in this category will be critically appraised by the Scientific Committee. Only those accepted will be invited to present at the Congress. Submissions may be on any topic within the broad scope of Endodontology including clinical, physical, biological and social sciences, systemic health, wellbeing, and education.
Abstracts must NOT contain figures, tables, photos or illustrations. Abstracts must be approximately 300 words long and include the following sections:
- Aim of the presentation
- Summary of the talk
- Key Learning Points (bulleted)
PLEASE NOTE: THE ORAL PRESENTATIONS ON FREELY CHOSEN SUBJECTS WILL BE EVALUATED ONLY ONCE.
Abstracts rejected from this category will offered the opportunity to be included in the General Endodontic poster section.
Frequently Asked Questions about Submitting and Presenting: oral presentations on freely chosen subjects:
- May I submit more than one abstract to present?
- Applicants can present only one talk in this category. However, you may be a co-author on more than one abstract.
- If my abstract is not accepted can I present in another section?
- Your abstract will automatically be included in the General Endodontic poster section if it is not accepted as an Oral presentation on a freely chosen subject unless you state otherwise when submitting your abstract.
- Can I change my presentation day?
- The talks will be arranged by Topic and cannot be changed.
- How long should my presentation be?
- Oral presentations will be no more than 15 minutes with 2-3 minutes for questions. All details will be communicated to accepted authors by the end of March 2024.
- Do I receive a discount on the registration for being a presenter?
- Who should I contact if I need clarification or help?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org