|Early Rate (ends 31st May 2024)||Regular Rate (ends 4th September 2024)||Onsite Rate|
|Ceilidh Ticket (12th September)||£78.00 per person|
|Congress Dinner Ticket (13th September)||£150.00 per person|
An IFEA Member is a delegate who is a current member of an association which is part of the IFEA group of associations. Please check with your individual association that your membership is current before booking at this rate.
Delegate Registration fees include:
- Attendance at all conference sessions & exhibition
- Access to the conference mobile app
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks and lunches
- Attendance at the Welcome Reception – Wednesday 11th September at Glasgow Science Centre
In addition to the Welcome Reception, we have organised a social programme for delegates to experience local culture, with a Scottish ceilidh, and a congress dinner in the iconic Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Places are extremely limited for each social event, therefore we advise to register as soon as possible. Click here to find out details of the social programme.
- Important Message
Please be aware of unofficial websites offering hotel accommodation and registration packages. They are not representing WEC 2024, and you should only book via this website for registration.
Pre-Congress Workshops and Courses
These will take place on Wednesday 11th September and will offer the congress delegates the opportunity for both masterclass and ‘hands-on’ format workshops in smaller interactive groups. Delegates must be attending the congress to register for these which will be held either at the venue (SEC) or the University of Glasgow. Details will be on the website shortly.
We are delighted to offer registered delegates the opportunity to experience a round of golf on some of Scotland’s renowned courses. Further details of the tours can be found here
- The Scientific Committee will do its utmost to ensure that the programme remains as accurate as possible, however if there are circumstances beyond its control, it has the authority to amend it as appropriate.
- Social Media/Filming – there will be filming and photography taking place during the Congress, please make yourself known to the organisers if you do not wish to be the background in any images.